« Home

Welcome

“Enter the gates of a wicked mind,
these heavy oak doors open wide;
Behold the wonders of’ fairy realm,
no mortal tale will ever seal.”


These are a few words spread across the paper, hastily typed as to not forget them. These days only read through a screen, but the meaning prevails. And that is what this weblog is for – my poems, both good and bad, and in time my novels and other writings of poetic kind. I hope you will enjoy reading them.
Feel free to comment on anything you read – I would love to hear your musings and ideas.

About me

  • I'm the pixie Erica
  • A little girl from the cold North... With fairy wings and smiling heart!

    If you'd like to read my other ramblings and musings then jump to my other blogs (you'll find them amongst my links or on my profile)...
  • My profile

Previous posts

Noties


  • Contact: thepixieerica(at)gmail(dot)com


  • Number of dear visitors: